Guided breathwork practice of conscious connected breathing to release what no longer serves you. Let go of limiting beliefs, physical tension, and difficult emotions.
- Two opportunities to yell, roar, and make a sound as a way to release anything you are holding on to. your breath
- This breath is practiced all out the mouth, taking one inhale into the abdomen, one inhale into the chest, and one exhale out of the body.
- This practice may make you dizzy or light-headed. You may experience tightening of the limbs or jaw.
- Ensure you read about breathwork before practicing, or contact me with any questions.
- Tip: If you do notice a tightening of the jaw or limbs, it may mean you are putting too much effort into the exhale.
- You can always skip the yelling.
- Practice resting on your back is highly recommended. Never practice while in water or operating machinery.