Guided diaphragmatic breathing using the 333 technique. This practice improves posture and activates the relaxation response to strengthen your inner wisdom and connect to your higher self.
- 333 technique: inhale for 3, exhale for 3, hold for 3, repeat. Feel free to increase or shorten the count.
- If holding of breath makes you feel dizzy or lightheaded, simply return to your natural breath.
- Diaphragmatic breathing in three parts: the abdomen, ribs, and chest.
- Diaphragmatic breathing creates space in your torso and helps to activate and strengthen the parasympathetic nervous system.
- Recommended to practice resting on your back to get in touch with the three-part breath.