Guided whole breathing to create spaciousness in the mind, body, and heart. The 360 breath trains you to breathe in a positive rhythm, accessing the front, sides, and back body.
- Whole breathing uses diaphragmatic breathing to activate the relaxation response.
- Diaphragmatic breathing is great for prenatal.
- Create space internally and give an internal massage to all your precious organs.
- Practice sitting, standing, or resting on your back.
- Place hands on either side of the ribcage, thumbs at the back of the ribs, to help you feel the whole breath.